Marlow books (was Childhood favourites)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sat Feb 15 20:43:22 EST 2003

>Whoo - your sister wrote that? Thanks for the url. I'll enjoy reading it online but would love to have a >print copy, is it in print anywhere?

Alas, no. My sister (who has had several books published, mostly under her maiden name) offered "Maker" to Antonia Forest's own publisher, but it was rejected because of "insufficient projected sales". That was no refelction on the quality of the book, just the perceived demand. It's a fascinating companion to the series; my sister is a meticulous writer.

Sally Odgers.
--

By Sally Odgers By Request - visit my new project at http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/byrequest.htm and have your say.