Childhood favourites

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Feb 14 21:45:57 EST 2003

> I'm joining in this thread a bit late, but I can't resist -
> 6. Sorry I'm cheating -Horse books. Especially the Pullein Thompsons, K M
Peyton, and  a series by Anne Farrell (closely related to a member of this
list!). About a family who live at Guara, a dairy farm in Tasmania. I still
have a copy of Shadow Summer, and I'm constantly checking second hand
bookshops for the others.

I'll tell me sister that! If you'd like to read more of her writing, you can
find her "The Marlows and their Maker" up at
http://www.sallyodgers.com/Marlowmaker.htm

It says on the title page that it's for GO members, but my sister gives
permission for DWJers to read it too.

She doesn't  have a computer, but I'll pass your kind comments on to her.

Sallyo.