more fantasy categories - Christian fantasy

Ms Kathleen Jennings s368333 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 00:07:36 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Noble <jon_p_noble at yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:56 pm
Subject: Re: more fantasy categories

> I will say "oh yes, I'd forgotten that"), but I hate
> Steven Lawhead. I think this is even a seperate genre

I must confess I never warmed to Steven Lawhead's books, and I am a Christian. I particularly didn't care for Paradise War, Endless Knot etc, although I enjoyed Taliesin when I read it, Merlin less and never finished Arthur. When I was younger I very much enjoyed John White's Tower of Geburah series - I'd like to go back and reread them and see if I still like them. There was another series Hagbane's Doom, Gublaks's Greed and Someone-else's Revenge which were fun, but didn't make as deep an impression.

Kathleen.