jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Fri Feb 14 00:20:59 EST 2003

I'm not going to have time to reply to everyone's posts today,
unfortunately as I'm at school and dashing off to class, but I do have to
say that I absolutely love the beginning of Morris Gleitzman's Bumface.
I like to read the first page to my students and watch all their faces as
they go into shock.  "Did she just say what I thought she said?  Oh, she
did!  She said it again!  This is a children's book????"