more fantasy categories

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 06:43:56 EST 2003

> hmm Arthurian fantasy (all this is from memory so
> fellow librarians bear with me) if it was essentially
> historical 942.02 unless it was that one that happened
> in America in which case 973, but if it dealing with
> the folklore 398, but then it may actually be about
> Excalibur (I have a novel of this title) in which case
> 623, and then of course the Christian Lawhead ones go
> in the 200s somewhere, and then there are the grailly
> ones... (give up yet Charlie?)

Yes, yes! I clasp your knees in a truly Homeric gesture of submission!

Charlie

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890