more fantasy categories

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 06:24:37 EST 2003

--- Charles Butler
<hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote:

> Bah - this is getting complicated. Ever hear of the
> Dewey decimal system,
> Melissa?

And you think this is complicated?

hmm Arthurian fantasy (all this is from memory so
fellow librarians bear with me) if it was essentially
historical 942.02 unless it was that one that happened
in America in which case 973, but if it dealing with
the folklore 398, but then it may actually be about
Excalibur (I have a novel of this title) in which case
623, and then of course the Christian Lawhead ones go
in the 200s somewhere, and then there are the grailly
ones... (give up yet Charlie?)

Jon