more fantasy categories

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 02:56:49 EST 2003

--- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote:
 a level 6 swords and sorcery
> > below the Christian limit and so on)
>
> Oh yes! Add to that PCing the Bible.....

I meant less than 500 pages - although now he's not
reading anything - and off getting beaten up as
well... :-)

Although Christian fantasy is another category, apart
from Narnia I can't think of an example I like
(although I'm sure people will suggest things to which
I will say "oh yes, I'd forgotten that"), but I hate
Steven Lawhead. I think this is even a seperate genre
in the book trade - the one that the best seller lists
ignore because its selling to well (which considering
the titles that are selling well is something i find
deeply worrying)

Jon (Hoping not to offend any Christians - Nutts or otherwise)