On cataloguing books (was Re: Obscure Childhood favorites)

Thu Feb 13 01:38:02 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:13:48 -0700, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>---Original Message From: Melissa Proffitt
>> Detective fantasy: there's a pair of books by Joel Rosenberg
>> called _D'Shai_ and _Hour of the Octopus_.
>
>And Glen Cook's Garret novels!  Don't forget those!

I haven't gotten to those yet.  But I don't know if the detective aspect is
more important than the urban-fantasy-world aspect.  (It's going to be a
while, too--they're all in the guest room with the other
let's-corrupt-unwary-bystanders-into-reading-fantasy books.)

Melissa