gasp. gasp. catching. up.

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Thu Feb 13 00:24:18 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Sally Odgers wrote:

|>   I also loved some utter tripe, ranging from a wretched picture book
|>   called "The Sweet Touch" as a tadpole, to Anne McCaffery and Piers
|>   Anthony when I became an adolescent frog.
|
|Huh???? I wouldn't call Dragonsong etc tripe...

Dragonsong and Dragonsinger aren't tripe, but The White Dragon,
Dragondrums, and Dinosaur Planet Survivors aren't particularly high on
my list of quality writing.  But I still devoured them.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.  Otherwise you
become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole