Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Wed Feb 12 22:53:48 EST 2003

> I think that Pat Hutchins is British, possibly Base as well.

Graeme Base was born in the UK but has spent most of his life in Australia.
He does some of my favourite picture books!  I discovered them when I was a
teenager so they don't really count as childhood favourites.  I love the
puzzle books and spent hours working my way through The Eleventh Hour.  I
have some treasured signed copies!

Picture books that I discovered in primary school and loved were the Church
Mouse series by Graham Oakley.  Very funny and really detailed
illustrations.

Kylie