Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Wed Feb 12 20:04:32 EST 2003

 (and I seem to be the designated book
> giver).
>
> widdy

What a lovely (if expensive) thing to be, Widdy!

My mum (at 76) has acquired a whole new branch to her family. After growing
up with no sibs and just a single cousin, my dad found and produced her
three younger half-sibs a few years ago. The brother has since died, but
both sisters are well. There are about 6 adult kids (my half-cousins, all
much younger than me) and they're having ankle biters and knee-nibblers. Mum
gives all these babies books at every opportunity. My books, naturally...
(well, she can't get out to shop, since she's housebound.)

In return, though she doesn't actually expect return - she gets pics of the
kids.

Sallyo.