Wed Feb 12 18:24:13 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:55:01 -0500 (EST), deborah wrote:

>And I have to add The Rainbow Fish to the "completely vile message
>packaged in sugar" category.  It leaves Love You Forver way back at the
>starting gate.

oooh, yes....I only read this for the first time last year, and ugh.  Lots
of ugh.  Now I have to steer the kids away from the sparklies all over the
cover and pages.  I remember being faintly astonished that it was so well
received and that no one else had picked up on the message.  Or, well, maybe
some people had and I didn't know about it.

Melissa Proffitt