jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Wed Feb 12 18:15:22 EST 2003

Oh, that's my third "this book is very controversial" book.  The students
are always stunned until we start to go through it and I go off on how
it's all about "buying your friends".  Of course, someone always finds a
good counterargument and off we go!

Jackie S., who should be working on a paper instead of talking to you
all!