On cataloguing books (was Re: Obscure Childhood favorites)

Satu S Hlinovsky skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Feb 11 14:11:23 EST 2003

> That's for darn sure.  I've done less than 600 and I'm starting to think
> that I woefully underestimated how many books are in this house.

I wonder if that number is a critical point? I've had bit over 600 books
catalogued - with all necesssary info for insurance purposes - but that
number only covers the books in our living room (which holds mostly
scifi & fantasy), and I have no idea, if the books in other rooms will
ever find their way into the catalogue. It's such an arduous task...

-Satu