Pregnancy (was Re: Moon cycles)

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:30:59 EST 2003

>Jacob's family is even bigger.  We have a lot of relatives to keep >track
>of--and something like 30 nieces and nephews.

My family was tiny, just my mother, my grandmother and myself. My mother has
a sister but she lives abroad and has no children. My ideal of a happy
family was always a BIG family - ObDWJ - like Hathaway's family in _Archer's
Goon_, and that other big family in _Deep Secret_. But right now, two
children seems a LOT.

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug