Connie Willis

Abigail Gawith A.Gawith at tarragon-et.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 07:56:02 EST 2003

Melissa wrote:

[re the Oxford time-travel books]
> I'm hoping that her next book might return to that universe, but I have
had
> a lot of trouble finding information on what she's doing or a publishing
> schedule.  Maybe someone else here has the inside scoop?  It's been almost
> two years since _Passage_.

Well, I found this interview:

http://www.booksense.com/people/archive/willisconnie.jsp

Towards the end is a question about what she's doing now.  Earlier questions
could be considered spoilers for _Doomsday Book_, _Passage_ and _To Say
Nothing of the Dog_, so to summarise: She has two more Oxford time-travel
novels in mind, but what she's doing now is "a UFO novel, a comedy set in
Roswell".

Caveat: It looks as if that interview is more than a year old, so there's
probably some more up-to-date information out there somewhere.

Abigail.