Pregnancy (was Re: Moon cycles)

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:01:01 EST 2003

>Congratulations!  But hasn't anyone warned you NOT to eat the green >M&Ms?

Thanks for the congratulations. But no, nobody has ever told me not to eat
the green M&M's - I'm sure this is a joke, I just don't get it. Does it have
something to do with "getting lucky", like the old commercials used to
imply?

>My mother had babies in such rapid succession that when she stopped >after
>#6, and had her first real periods in eleven years, she was a >raving
>lunatic (pardon the pun).  It took her a while to realize that >she wasn't
>used to PMS any more.  So she had three more babies to calm >herself down.
>:)

Wow, big family!
As soon as I had Roi, I remember how much I missed being pregnant. I must
like it, but for the life of me I can't remember why. I would really like to
be able to sleep on my stomach again. Or for that matter, horizontally
(heartburn).