Actually Garth Nix now (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Mon Feb 10 23:10:20 EST 2003

>Isn't there a publisher marketing _Ender's Game_ as a
>children's book now?  I think it's the same people who
>made all those changes to _Deep Secret_.

It is the same imprint, but there were no changes made to _Ender's Game_
(this is according to Card's website).  I'm not too surprised, as I've heard
from several people in the last year that _Ender's Game_ should be young
adult because so many teens love it.  My opinion is still that it's not YA
literature just because teens love it, but there's no reason a teenager
shouldn't read and enjoy adult fiction.

Melissa Proffitt