funny Titus

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 10 21:13:22 EST 2003

>I somehow don't think the KJV sounds proper when read
>aloud unless its by one of those Church of England
>ministers who does it in the sing-songy chanty voice
>the once all must have been trained in. (You can tell
>where I went to Sunday school)

Speaking as someone who used to be in a choir at an Anglican College Chapel
at a University, I have to say they are still trained in how to sing/chant
like that. Or rather, attempts are made. Some theologues remain
unteachable. The choir used to have to do a lot of support work in helping
them learn how to sing, and pretending that when they went off key and gave
us duff starting notes that it didn't really matter.

Robyn