replying ;)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 19:21:17 EST 2003

Lizzie said

<This kick was started by a trilogy
one of my roommates
pushed on me by Lynn Flewelling: the first one is

called Luck in the
Shadows and the trilogy is enjoyable, but her
newest book (set in the same
world, only several hundred years earlier) "The
Bone-Doll's Twin" is
Really Good.>

Ooh thank you Lizzie I was reading this just
before the awful thing happened to my back, and
I'd quite forgoteen my intention to ordr the
sequel. I agree it is very good. It's pretty
gruesome too in places, it's um unusual for the
good guys to behave in that kind of way.

=====
Ven