Obscure Childhood favorites

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Mon Feb 10 17:53:20 EST 2003

Oh, no, the Tove Jansson books aren't obscure here in the U.S.!  Well, I
don't think so, anyway. I certainly read them as a child and continue to
reread them today and I've never had trouble picking them up either at
the library or at used book sales.  I think I even picked up a copy or
two in London, as well.

Jackie S.