Eco, Chuckie D., who else?

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 17:05:39 EST 2003

Apologies for that last (empty) email - I was just reading Deborah's reply
and pressed the wrong button and away it went...

 Shall we start a thread about mythical beasts
> -- like the cockatrice?

This does sound like an interesting idea though, if only as a way of testing
out those spamfilters. Having raised Thomas a Kempis a couple of days ago, I
would like to suggest that other noted devotional Middle English work, the
Ayenbite of Inwit (otherwise known as The Prick of Conscience).

Charlie