Eco, Chuckie D., who else?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Feb 10 13:52:14 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Charles Butler wrote:

|> I'm changing the subject line of this thread, because one user's ISP --
|> which shall remain nameless to protect me from lawsuits -- has decided
|> that "Dickens" means this is porno spam.  Luverly.
|
|Really? That's rude somewhere somehow? And to think we got away with all
|those Fannies!

Nah, it was just a badly written spam filter that saw a word beginning
with those four letters.  Shall we start a thread about mythical beasts
-- like the cockatrice?

Silly fanny adamses.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I would rather go honestly to Hell, admitting that I leaped
knowingly into error and folly, than enter into the sweetest