Pregnancy (was Re: Moon cycles)

Mon Feb 10 12:06:41 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:38:58 +0000, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

>Not that I feel I have any right to discuss menstruation, having been
>pregnant for most of the past two years. :-P (#2 due in March, #1 just
>turned 13 months old)

Congratulations!  But hasn't anyone warned you NOT to eat the green M&Ms?
;)

My mother had babies in such rapid succession that when she stopped after
#6, and had her first real periods in eleven years, she was a raving lunatic
(pardon the pun).  It took her a while to realize that she wasn't used to
PMS any more.  So she had three more babies to calm herself down.  :)

Melissa Proffitt