Lunacy

johanna at nobrandheroine.net johanna at nobrandheroine.net
Mon Feb 10 11:47:55 EST 2003

> which still happens - the cycling together - if you live with other
> women.

You don't have to live w/'em... our office is about 20 people, all but 3
being females, & it's an endless source of interest for us, trying to
figure out who's the alpha female. Whenever we hire someone new, there's
always suspense wondering how she'll (when it's a she, which is mostly)
pull all of our cycles off kilter. I wish we could ask our CEO when she
gets her period, so then we could track everyone's! :)

Not saying, btw, that we're all on the same cycle--but there are groups of
women who cycle close together, particularly women whose workspaces are
nearby.

Johanna