funny Titus

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Feb 10 10:23:00 EST 2003

....At least every
> child in those schools heard a small bit of Real Literature once a day.
> I'm not sure that today's schools ever exposed my kids to anything as
> well-written as the good parts of the KJV,

I like the "upon thy belly thou shalt go" bit... you can build up a
wonderful head of steam with that!

Speaking of that - I've just acquired and re-read "Good Omens".  It reminds
me of Tam Lin (Dean). It isn't perfect, but it's oddly endearing. Sweet
natured, even. (Hoping that wouldn't offend TP and NG... but *I* know what I
mean...)

Sallyo.