Lunacy

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Mon Feb 10 09:43:54 EST 2003

>On 10/2/03 1:01 pm, "Gili Bar-Hillel" <abhillel at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>   And, all women cycled together.
>>  Today, with artificial light everywhere, day and night, our cycles no longer
>>  correspond to the moon. "
>>

>which still happens - the cycling together - if you live with other women.
>At boarding school our cycles all changed and came together, and the same
>thing happened to me and the two girls I lived with at college.  It was very
>convenient..
>
>Michelle

At the risk of appearing to be an insensitive man :-) I once worked
with two women who very quickly ended up cycling together. Neither of
them had any huge PMT (PMS?) but there were days that I knew I needed
to be a little quieter and gentler than normal :-)

widdy

--
Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net