Lunacy

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Feb 10 09:27:15 EST 2003

> which still happens - the cycling together - if you live with other women.
> At boarding school our cycles all changed and came together, and the same
> thing happened to me and the two girls I lived with at college.  It was
very
> convenient..

Was it? I'm assuming none of you got PMT then? None of you went round, as my
daughter puts it, "looking for someone to *bite*"? Having lived with (A) one
female who didn't get PMT, (B) one who gets it moderately and (C) one who
got it screamingly (literally) at various times of my life, I shudder to
think what would have happened if three of Type C coincided. Murder?

BTW, I don't bite people. I just drop things. A lot.

Sallyo.