Lunacy

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Feb 10 08:01:45 EST 2003

> Wouldn't it be lovely if we did ovulate exactly 14 days after our period.
> That would make me about two weeks closer to the end of this pregnancy
than
> I probably am.

I read somewhere that periods are abnormal anyway, because we're designed to
be permanently pregnant...  - yay! Actually, I'd be permanently dead, I
should think...  I'd have done a Charlotte (Bronte).  I've always had a deep
desire to squish anyone who dares to talk of the "bloom" of pregnancy etc...
A fish tank seems to me a much better option. Grow the little beggar in
there, then, 9 months later, fish it out and tenderly wrap it in a shawl.

Sallyo.