Lunacy

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:27:14 EST 2003

Jon wrote:
>Yes but that extra day (day and a half is nearer)
>would quickly make a difference, you'd be half a month
>out after a year.

You're also assuming that most women have 28 day periods like clockwork, and
that is definitely not true. I think for most women, it is only roughly
regular, and only roughly 28 days - some women are completely irregular, or
have perfectly regular 6 week cycles, or any number of variations on that.

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug