Dianawynnejones.com?

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 10 03:11:40 EST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> Oooh, I just tried this. The Harper Collins site is up now, and
> they've really gone all out on the graphics. Haven't explored yet.
> There's also a link there to the old fansite we know and love,
> which has a new URL: http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/

Technically speaking, it's not a new URL. It's pointed to the old
fansite we know and love for years (and probably did before
dianawynnejones.com did). It's just that nobody bothered to remember
it was there when they didn't have to.

Whoop, I hear the pedantry police knocking. Gotta go.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."