Dianawynnejones.com?

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:54:56 EST 2003

Johanna wrote:

>Has anyone tried this site lately? It's gone all blank, w/just a broken
>banner at the top & "Harper Collins Publishers" up in the title bar. >Or is
>it just a fluke over here for some unearthly reason? Phooey.

Oooh, I just tried this. The Harper Collins site is up now, and they've
really gone all out on the graphics. Haven't explored yet. There's also a
link there to the old fansite we know and love, which has a new URL:
http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/

Gili Bar-Hillel
Tel-Aviv, tel.(03)5250014

www.picturetrail.com/gilibug