Actually Garth Nix now (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Feb 10 02:25:58 EST 2003

> Come now, I'm sure we can all think of some
> unredeemably bad book if we try (although perhaps
> we'll be to embarrassed to name them)

I've ready two *really* bad books in the past 5 years - and can't remember
the title of either one! One was set in Cornwall... or maybe Wales, and had
a name like "Seawitch" or something like that. The other was a large print
book that looked interesting...

It wasn't the style, just that neither book made sense. Characters did
things for no particular reason, over-reacted like mad, and wandered off
looking for trouble.

They were bad.

Sallyo