Connie Willis

Mon Feb 10 00:58:37 EST 2003

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:39:32 -0600, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

>I've just finished (and thoroughly enjoyed) "To Say Nothing of the
>Dog" by Connie Willis. I enjoyed the fact that it took place in the
>same "universe" as "The Doomsday Book" and shared a couple of
>characters.
>
>Do any of her other books share this universe?

Just short stories.  "Fire Watch" (in the collection by that title) is the
only one I can think of off hand, but I vaguely think there's another.  I'm
hoping that her next book might return to that universe, but I have had a
lot of trouble finding information on what she's doing or a publishing
schedule.  Maybe someone else here has the inside scoop?  It's been almost
two years since _Passage_.

Melissa Proffitt