Enforced Absence

Mon Feb 10 00:55:44 EST 2003

Oh, poor Ven!  I've had sciatica during three pregnancies and the only thing
that kept me sane was knowing that it would go away in six months...and
those were really mild bouts.  I'm sorry you have so much catching up to do
as we all have been quite chatty lately.  Okay, mostly me.  :)

Lie around, read HP, and get better!

Melissa Proffitt