Missed another one

Ian W. Riddell iwr1 at psu.edu
Fri Feb 7 18:42:40 EST 2003

My I'm being verbose this afternoon!

I would be remiss if I didn't add one more book to my list of
favourites. I was just down scanning my bookshelves and realized that
I hadn't added Madeleine L'Engle's "A Wrinkle in Time" to my list. I
think I read this almost as much as I read Earthsea and Harriet.

So much so that when a friend of mine gave me a pink Gund polar bear
(why would you give someone a pink bear?) I named it Aunt Tess. A
combination of Tess of the D'urbevilles and tessering from L'Engle's
books (don't ask!).

I'll shut up now and start reading some of these books!

blessings

widdy
--
"We don't need lists of rights and wrongs, tables of do's and don'ts:
we need books, time, and silence.  Thou shalt not is soon forgotten,

Ian W. Riddell
Instructional Materials Designer
Penn State World Campus
210 Rider Building II