J. Fitzgerald (was Re: OT Childhood favorites)

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 22:43:45 EST 2003

>From: Melissa Proffitt This happened to me with _Name of the Rose_, where I
>tried reading it at 15
>and couldn't get it, and read it two years later and loved it.  The

to reign this discussion back in, that acutally happened to me with fire and
hemlock.

when i first encountered LOCC -- i was 11 or 12 -- i loved it. and then read
charmed life and loved *that*. i took fire and hemlock out of the library
and read it but didn't relate.

several years later after i'd become more into DWJ i picked it up again and
thought it to be wonderful. but i can see why i didn't relate to it very
well as a younger reader.

christian.