Actually Garth Nix now (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 22:31:43 EST 2003

--- Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote:
  There's almost
> no book so bad that you
> can't learn something from it.  (Except _Tathea_.
> And _The Eye of Argon_.)

Come now, I'm sure we can all think of some
unredeemably bad book if we try (although perhaps
we'll be to embarrassed to name them) I once read a
dreadful book by someone who obviously regarded John
Norman (of Gor fame) as the greatest author of all
time. It made the Gor books look good and IIRC even
had a character called John Norman. And it didn't even
have a sex scene!!!

Jon