Enforced Absence

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 22:02:56 EST 2003

Or should that be abstinence?

Hi everyone, I'm just recovering from a very
nasty bout of sciatica which left me unable to
sit or stand for a number of days  so no
computer, telly, reading, smoking (couldn't make
roll ups) eating or stroking the cats. it's been
horrible. Thank goodness for all the kind friends
who've been looking after me and the doctor who
prescribed codeine over the phone!

After a couple of days I was able to read (and
smoke and eat a bit) by lying across the bed with
my head hanging over the edge! I've been
rereading harry potter IV and changing my mind a
bit (of which more, hopefully anon, but I'll just
say the disappointment I felt on rereading the
first couple was not repeated).

I can sit a bit now and I've been for a walk up
to the corner of the main road so I guess the
worst is over, now I've just got to catch up with
seventeen digesst and replies......

=====
Ven