Dianawynnejones.com?

johanna at nobrandheroine.net johanna at nobrandheroine.net
Sun Feb 9 21:09:21 EST 2003

> It is?  I was at it Saturday, plus again a few minutes ago just to check
>  and it does work, but it's full of silly Java/Flash dreck...all pretty
> graphics and almost no content.  They do have a link back to the proper
> fan  site, though, which is good as I couldn't remember the link:
> http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/

Wait... I'm really confused. I have "dianawynnejones.com" bookmarked & it
has always bounced me right over to the leemac.freeserve.co.uk site. I
mean, I thought it was intentionally redirected there. I have -never- seen
anything else when going to "dianawynnejones.com". I figured that & the
fan site were one & the same (after all, the fan site says it's the
"official" site).

I usually don't have a problem w/Flash & stuff on my computer, either...
Oh well. Guess I'll just change my bookmark.

Johanna