Childhood favorites

Laurie Puszczewicz lpuszcze at indiana.edu
Sun Feb 9 18:37:42 EST 2003

Hey, I think this may be a long-lost book from my childhood! The author
and
title do not ring any bells, but I remember being read a book about two
children who lived in a museum for a weekend. In the story I remember the
children collected coins out of a fountain in order to buy food (I thought
this was a brilliant plan). Is this in this book?

That's _From the Mixed Up Files..._ all right.  Did anyone else see the
homage to this book in the film The Royal Tennenbaums?

Laurie