a good book and a nice dealer

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Sun Feb 9 17:29:17 EST 2003

After reading various mentions of TheHawthorn Tree on this list I
decided I needed to read this book. No copy in the public library, no
copy in the university library, none for sale anywhere in the
US....okay, I ordered a used copy from Australia and figured it would
take six weeks to get here. What a nice surprise! the dealer wrote to
say it was such a light book that he was going to send it airmail and
charge less than his usual shipping. So it arrived yesterday and I had a
lovely evening reading it.

In case anybody in oz is interested, the bookseller was "Twin Petes,
Blackburn South, VIC, Australia"

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com