Actually Garth Nix now (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Sat Feb 8 16:03:35 EST 2003

on 8.2.2003 06:19, Melissa Proffitt at Melissa at Proffitt.com wrote:

> Have I ever mentioned that I chose _Sabriel_ for my reading group and NONE
> OF THEM LIKED IT?!?!  You can see they have some major flaws that I am
> trying to correct.

Heretics! I loved Sabriel (and Lirael and Abhorsen as well) and had been
pushing my publisher friend about it for some time, before his boss read the
books and loved it and then he asked me to write him a review of it, which
of course I did, and now they are going to be publish the series in Finland
(I hope that was coherent). It was through him that I got the manuscript of
Abhorsen (and The Merlin Conspiracy - GREAT BOOK!) to read in early December
- in case someone hadn't yet heard of this ;-).

Tarja