Gatsby, Anime

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Sat Feb 8 12:03:39 EST 2003

>Oh. And as far as really great anime: holycow, Hikaru no Go! I loooove
>Sai. I've only watched about 15 eps so far, & I wish Akari wasn't so
>irritating & Hikaru so rude to her, but otherwise I really love it. The
>opening theme is the best! Not to mention the animation that goes w/it...
>who knew putting stones down on a game board could look so dazzling &
athletic? ^_~
Another very good (but poorly subbed, IMO) anime is Witch-hunter
Robin.  Some of my friends and I watched the first 20 episodes in
something like 3 sittings.  We're trying to find the rest now.  The
series is very dark and...(needing an ObDWJ) have dwj-esque
characters and themes that are never what they seem.
RDG-
--
Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for