Actually Garth Nix now (was Re: tad williams (was Re: : fantasy monarchies))

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 8 03:04:53 EST 2003

Melissa wrote:

> Have I ever mentioned that I chose _Sabriel_ for my reading group and NONE
> OF THEM LIKED IT?!?!  You can see they have some major flaws that I am
> trying to correct.

:-)

Of my friends that I've lent _Sabriel_ to, all loved it except one close
friend whose taste is very similar to mine. I was almost shocked that she
didn't like it. When I asked her why, she asked, "What's to like about it?"
So even when people like almost the same books, there are bound to be some
exceptions. (I still don't get it, though. One day my friend and I must talk
about _Sabriel_ some more.)

Ros