Book length

Fri Feb 7 23:21:39 EST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:34:50 +1100, Sally Odgers wrote:

>>Melissa wrote:
>> That doesn't sound stupid at all.  You won't know what doesn't need to be
>> there until you're done; wouldn't it be worse to under-write and then
>> discover you needed to pad something else out?
>
>The stupidity comes in because I have damaged my tendons by 34 years of
>determined typing... if I hadn't written all those excess 100s of 1000s of
>words, I might be still OK. :-(

Oh, PHYSICAL stupidity.  I see now.  That makes sense.  Bet most people
don't know that writers have on-the-job injuries, too....  :)

Melissa Profftt
(who is clearly pushing her luck with typing all these many replies and
contributing to excessive list volume, not to mention using all those long
words and extra adjectives)