Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Feb 7 21:19:25 EST 2003

Re: Childhood favourites (Was Oh the horror!)Can Widdy - or anyone - explain what sort on name "Ole Golly" is? I could never make out if "Ole" was a nickname, a first name or an insult...

Sallyo

By Sally Odgers By Request - visit my new project at http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/byrequest.htm and have your say.