Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Feb 7 18:00:32 EST 2003

>Widdy:
>[snip]
>>Winnie the Pooh
>>I still have the copies of these my parents bought me as a child.
>>They were very smart. They bought 2 sets, one for me and one for my
>>brother, so we didn't have to fight over them. While I love the
>>Pooh books, I especially love my green-covered volumes of Milne's
>>poetry: "The King asked the Queen and the Queen asked the Dairymaid
>>. .. "
>
>I *do* like a little bit of butter to my bread!
>
>>and "Halfway up the stairs is the stair where I sit"
>
>Oh yes, and "You must never go down to the end of the town, if you
>don't go down with me!"
>"John had Great big Waterproof boots on,..."   Stop me now!
>
>Hallie.

And my highschool history teacher's favorite line: "Jonathan Joe had
a mouth like an "O" and a wheelbarrow full of surprises."

Oh this is fun!

widdy
--
Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net