Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 17:24:56 EST 2003

Re: Childhood favourites (Was Oh the horror!)Ten minutes ago, I asked:
While on Louise Fitzhugh, I remember seeing a film once about two children who hid inside the Metropolitan Museum for the weekend, and for some reason I have it in my head that she was involved. Anybody got info on that?

Scratch that question - I'm assured (impatiently, by someone who knows that I ought to know better)  that the film was based on the book _From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler_ by E.L. Konigsburg. As I'm sure someone is even now writing to tell me. I suppose there might still be a Fitzhugh connection but goodness knows what...

Thank you for your patience.

Charlie