Sweet Fanny Adams

Fri Feb 7 12:04:56 EST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 07:02:07 +0000 (GMT), Tanaqui wrote:
>+ I know that Fanny was (but probably rarely still is) a
>+ nickname for Frances. I was being silly. Actually
>+ although there are still girls called Francis if they
>+ get any nickname these days its probably Frank or
>+ Frankie - like the boys.
>
>Well, if you spell it "Francis", then it truly is "like the boys".
>
>Melissa, perhaps you ought not welcome my posting again, if I'm
>just going to sit and be snippy about spelling?

I don't see why.  I don't misspell things and you just save me the trouble
picking on other people.  :)  Besides, Paul does the same thing and I love
having him around...*is* he around?

Oh, and this reminds me that Jacob's grandmother's name is Francis.

Melissa Profit...er Proffitt
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.